What is Skills Support for Redundancy?
Skills Support for Redundancy (SSR) is a support scheme funded by the European Social Fund (ESF). It is aimed at employers who are undergoing restructures or closures who have employees at risk of redundancy, or individuals who have been made redundant within the last three months.
This funding offers both employers and individuals the opportunity to refresh existing skills or gain new skills in different areas, helping them to progress or gain employment. With the help of targeted careers advice and tailored skills in training, it can help individuals to meet the needs of recruiting employers.
To be eligible for the Skills Support for Redundancy funding, you must meet the following criteria:
- Aged 19 or over
- Been made redundant for 3 or more months (proof is required)
- Under notice or consultation or redundancy
What can we do to help?
We offer a number of options for individuals through SSR funding.
- Functional Skills- English and Maths
- Essentials - Employability programme covering subjects such as job searching, CV writing, social awareness, and more
- Over 50 online auto-marked CPD short courses in a range of subjects
- Accredited qualifications in a range of levels and subjects
Get in touch with our expert team today!Enquire now