EQUAL, our cloud-based Learner Management System, is the ideal platform for helping you to create and deliver online learning at scale. Whatever your goals for online learning – course development, blended learning or increasing engagement – The Skills Network’s EQUAL Learner Management System can help you achieve them.
Our powerful Learner Management System platform enhances online learning delivery and training management for learning providers, education establishments and businesses throughout the UK and internationally. At its core, EQUAL empowers you to create, deliver and track web-based learning.
EQUAL brings together course management features, engaging online experiences and streamlined intuitive administration tools to help you achieve your online or blended learning needs.
Our customisable course development empowers educators to build and publish online learning content for remote study, blended seminars or online training programmes.
This innovative and cost-effective learner management solution allows learners to access self-paced learning anywhere and at any time. It also allows management teams and faculty staff to effortlessly track and manage learner journeys via our state of the art learning activity management system.
Online qualifications, e-learning courses and endorsed content
- Engaging auto-assessed content - all CPD accredited
- Content to support 20% off the job training
- Endorsed content and assessments for qualifications including AAT, NCFE/CACHE and TQUK
- Online content to support the 16 - 19 study programme
- Utilise our suite of over 150 distance learning courses and training materials
Course authoring - create your own course
- Build any type of course - short chunks of learning or full qualifications
- Choose from multiple assessment type
- Easily add video, interactivity and great design
- Auto-certify with bespoke certificates
- Easy to use authoring tool with up to 200 enrolments included – create blended or fully online courses SCORM, AICC and TIN CAN compatible
Effortless administration and report management
- Manage staff groups and assign courses to learners
- Single Sign-On Capability (SSO) avoids users having to log on to more than one system, providing a more seamless experience
- Real-time reporting on learner progress
- Safe and secure cloud-based system
Find and engage learners
- Customised and white-labelled platform
- Individual learner dashboard and portfolio
- White-labelled e-commerce tool for income generation and marketing
- Access at any time, anywhere
In addition to stand-alone Continued Professional Development short courses, qualifications and programmes, we offer a range of flexible training packages which allows EQUAL content to be packaged for maximum efficiency.
- Continued Professional Development course packages
- Unlimited user license
- Qualification bundles
- Customise with your own branding, colours and logo
- Access courses via mobile phone, tablet or computer
- Streamline your online or blended course development
- Upskill staff using our suite of auto assessed CPD Certified content
- Track, manage and report students every interaction Virtual classroom
- Timed assessments against the clock
- Open API key allows integration with existing systems
- Course diagnostic tool
- Virtual tutorials
Don’t just take our word for it...
Claire Harris -
Equal works really well for our company. Our learners also like the system of the traffic light
colours changing to see what they have completed. The moderation is also an easy process and as
a company we like the reports that we can run and download.
JD Accountancy Services -
AAT is going really well for us! EQUAL online is absolutely amazing – so clear and easy to
Ewan Scott – Business Account Officer -
We have developed a very good relationship with The Skills Network over the past few years. The
learning resources are excellent and we have had complimentary feedback from our learners.
To find out how our Learner Management System EQUAL can help revolutionise student learning and employee training, call us on 01757 210 022 or fill out the form belowEnquire now