So, what is CLFP?
Curriculum Led Financial Plan (CLFP) software designed by The Skills Network with curriculum and financial planning experts.
CLFP is a market-leading software tool to help schools make the correct decisions to further enhance curriculum spend and performance.
- Meets the requirements set out by the Department for Education (DfE) in relation to Integrated Curriculum Financial Planning (ICFP) and was designed and developed to help schools manage this process
- The tool is available for both primary and secondary schools
- Replace existing spreadsheets with a secure cloud-based software tool
- Build an unlimited number of scenarios to establish the best curriculum outcome
- Accurately model staff, curriculum and resources in greater detail
- Group overview function, perfect for Multi-Academy Trusts (MATs), to allow a full overview of school’s performance within the group
Don't just take our word for it...
Advanced Learning Partnership -
“As a Trust, before the implementation of CLFP, curriculum information was supplied in various formats from our schools. A simple solution was required which combined the curriculum and financial data for each school, as well as easy access to this information at Trust level.
CLFP allows the Trust to access information quickly. It has improved the ability to compare our schools against curriculum and financial KPIs and against the other schools in the Trust. This leads to effective discussions and planning with schools throughout the year, regarding curriculum and financial efficiency.”
For more information, get in touch with our CLFP Consultants today!Enquire now