What are Traineeships?
Traineeships are government funded bespoke and flexible training programs aimed at 16-25 year olds that prepare them for employment. Lasting from 6 weeks to 6 months, these traineeship programs include work placements and provide individuals with the skills and work experience to go on to an apprenticeship or employment.
What can we do to help?
We offer a number of traineeship funding options covering a range of subjects.
The options we have available include:
- Essentials- Employability programme covering subjects such as job searching, CV writing, social awareness, and more
- Accredited qualifications in a range of levels and subjects
- Over 50 online auto-marked CPD short courses in a range of subjects
- Accredited learning resources to support delivery
- AAT resources
- Functional Skills-English and Maths
Get in touch with our expert team today!Enquire now
Our Trusted Partners