Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
The Skills Network's Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship encourages Apprentices to immerse themselves in the core of customer service principles. Whilst studying policies and legislation they will practice using customer service tools, building rapport with peers and customers, conflict management and presentation skills. Through this, Apprentices will display increased confidence, adaptability and professionalism.
The Skills Network offers individualised learning to each Apprentice, and heavily involves the employer with all curriculum scoping to ensure progress is meaningful. In addition, the curriculum scoping exercise provides an opportunity to review prior learning and completed qualifications, with the aim of personalising Apprenticeships to support and enhance your business, and therefore your Apprentices’ progress and progression.
We have the ability to individualise every Apprentices scheme of work to produce a bespoke delivery plan tailored around the individuals need by incorporating content from our e-learning catalogue giving a more enhanced Apprenticeship and experience for the Apprentice.
Individual employers may set any entry requirements which may include:
- Apprentices will be required to have achieved a level 1 in Maths and English.
- It is desirable that candidates would have achieved a level 1 in Maths and English (equivalent to GCSE Grade C or above) prior to commencing their apprenticeship training. For those apprentices who are yet to achieve a level 1 in Maths and English will have the opportunity to complete these qualifications during their apprenticeship. However, a level 2 must be achieved in these areas before they qualify for entry to their end-point assessment.
During the duration of the apprenticeship your staff will develop a range of new knowledge, skills and behaviours which will add significant value to each apprentices overall learning, progress and development. Examples include:
- Knowing your customers
- Customer experience
- Product and service knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Personal organisation
- Team working
- Equality – treating all customers as individuals
- Presentation – dress code, professional language
The benefits of this level 2 apprenticeship include:
Once your employees have completed this apprenticeship, they could progress on to the following:
Customer Service Specialist
For further guidance/information on funding an apprenticeship visit: here