Level 3 Synoptic Assessment Preparation Revision Resource
Our Level 3 Synoptic Assessment Preparation Resource and Revision Guide contains all the information your learners need to complete their accounting training online. Our all-inclusive online revision resource allows your learners to recap on everything they have learnt plus covers the ethics for accountants and Spreadsheets for accounting resource that will also be tested in their synoptic assessment.
The content is designed to test their knowledge through each unit with a range of auto marked test questions, this is designed to help them identify the areas of the syllabus they may need to revisit in order to prepare for the assessment.
This resource and revision guide will ensure your learners feel fully prepared for the assessment.
Please note, this is a revision resource, not a qualification and does not include any examination fees. This resource is to aid your learners in fully preparing for their exam.
Topics covered include:
- Processing customer transactions
- Processing supplier transactions
- Processing transactions, completing calculations and making journal entries
- Processing transactions through the ledgers to the trial balance
- Using control accounts
- Using the journal
- Reconciling a bank statement with the cash book
- Understanding the use of recording techniques
- Providing information on actual and budgeted costs and income
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
- Mock synoptic assessment.
The benefits of online learning speak for themselves:
- Virtual tutors to guide you through your learning
- Engaging video content
- Interactive learning content
- Available across all devices 24/7
- Enrol and start your unit at any time of year
- Work at a pace that suits you.
This additional revision unit will prepare your learners for the synoptic assessment and includes revision sections for the key topics in Unit 1, 2 and 3. This unit is built to provide your learners with an indication as to which areas need to be further revised and will help to identify their strengths and weaknesses.
The synoptic exam is a case study style exam, where learners will work through scenarios before answering the questions. The exam can cover any topic from any of the units in the level 2 course (except unit 4 – Using Accounting Software).