AAT Level 2 Bookkeeping
Level 2 Bookkeeping Transactions - AAT Level 2 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Still debating whether or not to study an online bookkeeping course? UK employers are frequently searching for candidates with accounting knowledge, so why wait?
Our award-winning online learning resources have been written by our expert AAT specialist, who has over 15 years of AAT teaching experience. The resources have been developed to prepare you for processing customer transactions, processing supplier transactions, and processing receipts and payments.
You will gain practical accounting and finance skills by studying on our online learning platform, EQUAL. This innovative approach to learning involves:
- Technical content that includes worked examples and illustrations
- Practical scenarios and activities throughout
- Short, manageable sections
- Exam-style assessment questions at the end of each section to build your confidence and cement your understanding.
This unit introduces you to the double entry bookkeeping system and the associated documents and processes. You will gain an understanding of financial transactions within a bookkeeping system, as well as the processing of customer transactions, supplier transactions, and receipts and payments. You will also gain an understanding of processing transactions through the ledgers to the trial balance.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- 1:1 Tutor support available via phone or email
- Your own designated Learner Support Advisor to help you throughout the course
- Award-winning online AAT courses
- Potential to progress on to one of our other accounting courses.
Once you have completed this course, you could progress onto the following:
Bookkeeping Transactions - AAT Level 2 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Elements of Costing - AAT Level 2 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
AAT Level 2 Synoptic Assessment Preparation Revision Resource
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Standard Package)
Work Effectively in Finance - AAT Level 2 Unit Resource and Revision Guide