online | accounting | courses
Level 3 Spreadsheets for Accounting - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Looking to improve your knowledge of spreadsheets? Why not complete our online accounting spreadsheet training course?
Our award-winning online learning resources have been written by our expert AAT specialist, who has over 15 years of AAT teaching experience. The online resources have been developed to prepare you for using spreadsheet software to organise data, using relevant tools to manipulate and analyse data, using software tools to verify accuracy and using techniques to prepare and report accounting information.
You will gain practical accounting and finance skills by studying on our online learning platform, EQUAL. This innovative approach to learning involves:
- Technical content that includes worked examples and illustrations
- Practical scenarios and activities throughout
- Short, manageable sections
- Exam-style assessment questions at the end of each section to build your confidence and cement your understanding.
Spreadsheets for Accounting
This unit will allow you to design and structure appropriate spreadsheets to meet customer needs; use spreadsheet software to record, format and organise data; use relevant tools to manipulate and analyse data; use software tools to verify accuracy and protect data; and use tools and techniques to prepare and report accounting information.
The benefits of this online course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- 1:1 Tutor support available via phone or email
- Your own designated Learner Support Advisor to help you throughout the course whislt still enjoying a fully online AAT course
- Award-winning online AAT courses
- Potential to progress on to one of our other accounting courses.
Once you have completed your accounting spreadsheet training course, you could progress on to the following:
Management Accounting: Costing - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Indirect Tax - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Ethics for Accountants - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Spreadsheets for Accounting - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting