Hey Tees Valley, let’s get skills smart today!
Details: Written by Eleanor Lodge
Hey Tees Valley, are you looking for progression or employment in your region? With 48 fully accredited and expertly developed courses, free through Government funding, and tailored to the demands of Tees Valley, we’ve got the tools to help you reach your potential and career goals today!
With the demand for mental health related skills in the UK growing by an exponential 230% over the last five years, it makes sense to upskill in this area now. Mental health sits high in the list of the top ten most demanded skills in Tees Valley this year and our expertly developed mental health courses are here to help, offering training opportunities too good to miss:
- Level 1 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness
- Level 2 Certificate in The Principles of the Mental Health Care Worker
- Level 2 Certificate in Self-Harm and Suicide Awareness and Prevention
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
Upskilling with The Skills Network in a mental health related field could provide you with an opportunity to enter or progress in highly demanded Tees Valley occupations, such as Nursing and Care and open the doors to success.
Top hard skills in demand in Tees Valley:
- Mental Health
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Learning Disabilities
- Risk Analysis
- Business Development
Most highly demanded occupations in Tees Valley:
- Care workers and home carers
- Sales accounts and business development managers
- Primary and nursery education teaching professionals
- Van drivers
- Other administrative occupations n.e.c.
- Cleaners and domestics
- Elementary storage occupations
- Sales and retail assistants
- Programmers and software development professionals
Research reveals the most highly demanded soft skills in Tees Valley as:
- Customer Service
- Detail Oriented
With communications, management, customer service and a range of leaderships skills sitting in the list of most highly demanded soft skills in the Tees Valley this year, we have a range of courses to help.
- Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
and many more!
Upskill today in the areas that matter the most!
Looking for FREE training for your staff? Click here
Looking for FREE training for yourself? Click here