Hey North of Tyne, we’ve got something for you - Get skills smart here!
Details: Written by Eleanor Lodge
Hey North of Tyne! Looking to progress your career today? We have something to help!
With 48 fully accredited and expertly developed training courses available in the North of Tyne for free through government funding, upskilling now just makes sense!
Recent research, in partnership with EMSI, reveals that employers in the North of Tyne are highly demanding IT related skills, with Agile Methodology coming in at number three on the list. Through our fully accredited Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills, and our Level 2 Certificate in Principles for Digital Skills in Employment, develop your skills in the areas that your employer is requesting today.
Research also reveals that mental health is coming in at number seven on the list of highly demanded hard skills and we have a range of mental health related courses to help:
- Level 1 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness
- Level 2 Certificate in The Principles of the Mental Health Care Worker
- Level 2 Certificate in Self-Harm and Suicide Awareness and Prevention
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Bullying in Children and Young People
The top ten top hard skills for the North of Tyne area were:
- Agile Methodology
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Business Development
- Mental Health
- Selling Techniques
The top ten soft skills for the North of Tyne area were:
- Customer Service
- Detail Oriented
Communications, management, customer service and leadership are in on the top ten most highly demanded soft skills in the North of Tyne today and our Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management, Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading or our Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service are an opportunity too good to miss, for those looking to upskill in this region now.
Most highly demanded occupations in the the North of Tyne area were:
- Care workers and home carers
- Programmers and software development professionals
- Sales accounts and business development managers
- Other administrative occupations n.e.c.
- Primary and nursery education teaching professionals
- Business sales executives
- Human resources and industrial relations officers
- Cleaners and domestics
- Book-keepers, payroll managers and wages clerks
With the top three most highly demanded occupations being revealed at Nurses, Care Workers / Home Carers and Programmers / Software development professionals, check out our list of 49 fully accredited and expertly developed training courses here and develop the skills you need to reach your potential in the North of Tyne today.
Looking for training for your staff? Click here
Looking for training for yourself? Click here