Ey-Up West Yorkshire, looking to learn something new? Check this out!
Details: Written by Eleanor Lodge
Do you live in West Yorkshire and want to learn something new? This is reyt up your street!
With 48 fully accredited FREE training courses available through Government funding, upskilling with The Skills Network could be your ticket to success!
Recent market-leading research reveals a range of IT skills are in high demand in West Yorkshire, such as Auditing, Agile Methodology and SQL Programming Language. Our expertly developed Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills could provide you with the training and development opportunities to find work and progress in West Yorkshire today.
Top Hard Skills in Demand in West Yorkshire:
- Agile Methodology
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Business Development
- Mental Health
- SQL (Programming Language)
- Customer Service
- Detail Oriented
- Sales accounts and business development managers
- Programmers and software development professionals
- Book-keepers, payroll managers and wages clerks
- Care workers and home carers
- Primary and nursery education teaching professionals
- Finance and investment analysts and advisers
- Metal working production and maintenance fitters
- Van drivers
- Other administrative occupations n.e.c
What about soft skills?
With management, customer service, sales and leadership appearing in the list of the top ten most highly demanded soft skills in West Yorkshire, we have a range of courses made perfect for you. Our Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management, Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading or our Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service are a no brainer for those looking to upskill here today.
Top Soft Skills in Demand in West Yorkshire:
Top Posted Occupations in West Yorkshire:
With 48 fully accredited and expertly developed courses, free and tailored to the demands of West Yorkshire, upskilling with The Skills Network makes sense!
Looking for FREE training for your staff? Click here
Looking for FREE training for yourself? Click here