AAT Computerised Accounting Level 2
Level 2 AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software
Would any of your learners benefit from accounts software training?
This qualification aims to equip your learners with the key financial skills modern businesses are currently looking for. They will develop their knowledge of SAGE 50 software and learn how to enter accounting data at the beginning of an accounting period, record customer and supplier transactions, use journals to enter accounting transactions, produce reports and maintain the safety and security of data held in the computerised accounting system.
Accounts software training can lead to further training opportunities, such as the Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting, or the Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping. These courses are the perfect way for a learner to start preparing for a career in finance.
INTRODUCTION TO AAT
AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) is the world’s leading professional body for accounting with over 130,000 members worldwide. Their qualifications are developed in consultation with employers and will equip you with the key financial skills modern businesses are currently looking for, plus they are the perfect starting point for a successful, rewarding career in accounting and finance.
✓ Learners can study from their own home, in their own time
✓ One to one Tutor support available via phone or email
✓ Award-winning online AAT courses
(Please see the 'Benefits' tab below to see our full list of features)
CLICK THE TABS BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE
Unit 1: Using Accounting SoftwareIn this unit your learners will learn how to set up accounting software, including setting up and amending general ledger accounts, and setting up customer and supplier accounts. They will learn how to process sales invoices and credit notes, allocate receipts and payments and perform period end routine tasks. Finally, learners will understand how to produce routine reports for customers and suppliers and produce an audit trail.
The benefits of completing this accounting training online include:
- Learners will achieve an internationally recognised AAT level 2 qualification
- Learners can learn from their own home, in their own time
- Learners get access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Learners will receive subject specialist support from a Tutor and access to a Learner Support Advisor for everyday queries
- Access to over 500 practice questions
- Work saves automatically to ensure it's never lost
- Free mock exams marked by a qualified Tutor
- Award-winning online AAT courses
- Learners could go on to become a chartered and certified accountant