CPD Negotiating and Influencing
Negotiating and influencing are highly sought-after interpersonal skills that employers will often seek out in a variety of job roles including marketing, sales, and business management. It is common for negotiation and influencing skills to be assessed in competency-based questions on job application forms where a candidate will be required to provide real life evidence of utilising these skills.
This online short course will help learners gain a rounded understanding of influencing styles and how they can be beneficial in a professional and personal environment. After completing the course, learners will recognise the effect that different influencing styles can have on real-life situations as well as gain an understanding of the negotiation process.
This short course is perfect for graduates or anybody who is looking to improve their employability prospects.
- Automatic enrolment with an immediate start
- Fully online course
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction or refresher in a subject
- A great addition to a CV
- Nationally recognised
- Access to an award-winning e-learning platform
- No hidden costs
Cost and Funding Information
Study this course
Buy the course today and begin your journey to qualification
Section 1: Influencing styles
- Describe what negotiation and influence are and why they are useful in life and work
- Recognise the effect different influencing styles can have on real life situations
Section 2: The process of negotiation
- Understand the negotiation process.
With our combination of market-leading learning resources, exceptional customer service and award-winning LMS solutions, we are confident we can assist with your education and training delivery needs.Enquire now