CPD Life is a Team Sport
When working in a team, it is vital that you have the necessary skills to make you a good team player. Even if you work well on your own due to great self-management, being a good team player is a highly valued skill for most jobs. Think of your favourite sports team, the better they work together, the more chance they have of winning or achieving their goal.
This auto-assessed short course will equip learners with the techniques needed to manage their emotions when working with others as well as how to demonstrate and understand the role of empathy in teamwork. Learners will go on to recognise the importance of trust in developing a successful team and identify techniques to build upon and maintain trusting professional relationships.
This short course is particularly well suited to graduates or anybody looking to improve their employability prospects.
- Automatic enrolment with an immediate start
- Fully online course
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction or refresher in a subject
- A great addition to a CV
- Nationally recognised
- Access to an award-winning e-learning platform
- No hidden costs
Cost and Funding Information
Study this course
Buy the course today and begin your journey to qualification
Section 1: Managing emotions
- Select techniques to manage emotions when working with others.
Section 2: The role of empathy
- Describe the role of empathy in effective teamwork and demonstrate behaviours associated with empathy.
Section 3: Building trust
- Recognise the importance of trust in developing a successful team and identify techniques to build trust.
With our combination of market-leading learning resources, exceptional customer service and award-winning LMS solutions, we are confident we can assist with your education and training delivery needs.Enquire now