Essentials Digital Skills Entry
The digital skills training course is aimed to develop the digital skills needed for life, work or further study in accordance with national standards. At Level 3, the focus is primarily on digital skills for work with a secondary focus on digital skills for life, but these are applicable across both life and work settings.
Specific assessment requirements: The majority of questions in this course are file upload questions, it is required to upload screenshots or documents as requested to show what has been done.
- Fully online course
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Gain an accredited level 3 qualification
- Nationally recognised
- Access to an award-winning e-learning platform
- Perfect for beginners
- Unlimited support from qualified tutors
- Receive a digital e-certificate upon completion
- No hidden costs
Cost and Funding Information
Study this course
Unit 1: Using devices and handling information
- Section 1: Using devices and handling information
- Section 2: Finding and evaluating information
- Section 3: Managing and storing information
- Section 4: Identifying and solving technical problems
- Section 5: Developing digital skills
Unit 1 summary:
Using devices and handling information using different systems, as well as how to search for reliable information. Also learn how to manage and store information on devices, identify and solve common technical problems and develop their digital skills.
Unit 2: Creating and editing
- Section 1: Creating and editing documents
- Section 2: Creating and editing digital media
- Section 3: Processing numerical data
Unit 2 summary:
How to format and edit text, graphics and tables in documents, as well as how to capture, save and edit digital media. Also learn how to process, format and chart numerical data.
Unit 3: Communicating
- Section 1: Communicating
- Section 2: Managing traceable online activities
Unit 3 summary:
Learn about types of communication, sharing information, contexts and audiences, as well as how to manage their digital footprint and online identity.
Unit 4: Transacting
- Section 1: Transacting
Unit 4 summary:
Learn about online payments and transactions.
Unit 5: Being safe and responsible online
- Section 1: Being safe online
- Section 2: Being responsible online
- Section 3: Digital well-being
Unit 5 summary:
In this unit, look at protecting privacy, personal information, data and devices, as well as how to behave and communicate appropriately online. Also learn about physical and psychological health risks and stress, and how to avoid these.
Unit 6: Assessment
Unit 6 summary:
Look at an overview of information for their assessment.
With our combination of market-leading learning resources, exceptional customer service and award-winning LMS solutions, we are confident we can assist with your education and training delivery needs.Enquire now