Level 2 Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (E-learning Course, Exam and Digital Handbook)
Personal licences authorise individuals to sell alcohol by retail, or to supply or authorise the supply of alcohol.
Developed by The Skills Network, in line with the BIIAB Level 2 Award, our Award for Personal Licence Holders is ideal for anyone seeking to gain a personal licence for an alcohol-serving business, and aims to increase knowledge and awareness of laws and alcohol legislations in relation to personal licences and premises licences.
Upon completion of the course, you will be contacted by an Exams Officer from The Skills Network within 5 working days. They will then help you book in for your external examination.
This package also includes a helpful digital handbook, which provides an overview of the course content, ideal for revision.
Cost and Funding Information
Study this course
Buy the course today and begin your journey to qualification
Unit 1: Legal and social responsibilities of a personal licence holder
Section 1: Personal licensing
- The nature of personal licensing
- The purpose of personal licensing
- The validity of personal licensing
- The application process
Section 2: Understand the roles, responsibilities and functions of a personal licence
- Legal duties when applying for a personal licence
- Legal duties in relation to holding a personal licence
- The roles and responsibilities of licensing authorities
- The functioning of licensing authorities
- Licensing objectives
- The importance of partnerships in promoting objectives
- The effects of alcohol on the body
Section 3: Premises licences
- The law in relation to premises licences
- The role and responsibility of designated premises supervisors (DPS)
Section 4: The law in relation to licenced premises
- The law in relation to temporary event notices (TEN)
- The rights and legal duties in relation to the operation of licenced premises
- The law in relation to the protection of children on licenced premises
- The power of police and other authorities in relation to licenced premises
- Prohibitions and exemptions in relation to licenced premises
With our combination of market-leading learning resources, exceptional customer service and award-winning LMS solutions, we are confident we can assist with your education and training delivery needs.Enquire now