CPD Learning to Learn
The pandemic accelerated digital transformation across business operations by an average of three to four years, meaning the notion of ‘business as usual’ has become a thing of the past. Combatting this change requires a flexible and agile approach from prospective employees. Agile learning is fast becoming one of the most in demand skills that employers are looking for in their graduates in the 21st century. The ability to learn skills quickly or ‘agile learning’ is incredibly relevant in relation to employability as it demonstrates a whole span of desirable soft skills.
During this online course, the learner will gain a developed understanding of learning agility and its current demand within the employment market. Individuals will also explore how to ‘unlearn’ personal unhelpful habits by understanding how habits are typically created and broken, as well as gaining insight into the neurological responses that make procrastination an easy trap to fall into. Learners will identify the key characteristics and approaches of an agile learner and how to develop agile learning for their own personal studies and professional work.
This short course is particularly well suited to graduates or anybody looking to improve their employability prospects.
- Automatic enrolment with an immediate start
- Fully online course
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction or refresher in a subject
- A great addition to a CV
- Nationally recognised
- Access to an award-winning e-learning platform
- No hidden costs
Cost and Funding Information
Study this course
Buy the course today and begin your journey to qualification
Section 1: Describe learning agility and its relevance to employability
- Appreciate that the ability to learn skills quickly is the key feature that employers are looking for in their graduates in the 21st century
- List the features of agile learning that you can develop
Section 2: The unlearning of unhelpful habits
- Explain how habits are created and broken
- Describe the neurological responses that make procrastination such an easy thing to do
- Design approaches to unlearning unhelpful habits of your own
Section 3: Identify the characteristics of an agile learner and select methods to develop learning ability
- List the approaches recommended to improve agile learning
- Identify your personal approaches to developing an agile learning approach to your studies.
With our combination of market-leading learning resources, exceptional customer service and award-winning LMS solutions, we are confident we can assist with your education and training delivery needs.Enquire now