CPD Forced Marriage and Honour-based Violence Awareness (Social Series)
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to expand their knowledge on forced marriage and honour-based violence. The course provides a general understanding of these types of abuse. Also delve into the laws that underpin this crime, how to spot signs of abuse, and strategies workplaces can adopt to support survivors.
- Automatic enrolment with an immediate start
- Fully online course
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction or refresher in a subject
- A great addition to a CV
- Receive a digital e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
- Access to an award-winning e-learning platform
- No hidden costs
Cost and Funding Information
Study this course
Buy the course today and begin your journey to qualification
Unit 1: Forced Marriage and Honour-based Violence Awareness
- Section 1: The facts – Understand what ‘Forced Marriage’ and ‘Honour-based Violence’ are
- Section 2: The why – Understand why awareness is important
- Section 3: Skillscast (video content only)
- Section 4: The how – Understand how to protect those at risk and support survivors
Section 1 summary:
In this section, learners will be introduced to the different types of honour-based violence and abuse, the signs and behaviours that may indicate abuse is taking place, and the policies and legislation that underpin these types of abuse. Learners will also explore the impact abuse has on survivors.
Section 2 summary:
In Section 2, learners will explore statistics relating to forced marriage and honour-based violence, and how these crimes affect different groups within society.
Section 3 summary:
This section is video content only. The video includes an interview with Victim Support.
Section 4 summary:
In the final section, learners will cover how to assess and manage risk to increase survivor safety, understand what ‘multi-agency working’ is, and outline the available supportive services and resources and the impact abuse can have on professionals.
With our combination of market-leading learning resources, exceptional customer service and award-winning LMS solutions, we are confident we can assist with your education and training delivery needs.Enquire now