AAT Level 2 Bookkeeping Controls
Level 2 Bookkeeping Controls - AAT Level 2 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Tired of trawling through online bookkeeping courses trying to decide which one to choose?
Our award-winning online AAT learning resources have been written by our expert AAT specialist, who has over 15 years of AAT teaching experience. The online AAT resources have been developed to prepare you for recording financial transactions using double entry bookkeeping, reconciling a bank statement to the cash book, journal adjustments and basic costing principles.
You will gain practical accounting and finance skills by studying on our online learning platform, EQUAL. This innovative approach to learning involves:
- Technical content that includes worked examples and illustrations
- Practical scenarios and activities throughout
- Short, manageable sections
- Exam-style assessment questions at the end of each section to build your confidence and cement your understanding.
This unit will allow you to understand payment methods, controls in a bookkeeping system and control accounts. It will also provide you with an understanding of using the journal and how to reconcile a bank statement with the cash book.
The benefits of this online AAT course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time - a key benefit of online aat courses
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- 1:1 Tutor support available via phone or email
- Your own designated Learner Support Advisor to help you throughout the course
- Award-winning online AAT courses
- Potential to progress on to one of our other accounting courses.
Once you have completed this course, you could progress onto the following:
Bookkeeping Transactions - AAT Level 2 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Elements of Costing - AAT Level 2 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
AAT Level 2 Synoptic Assessment Preparation Revision Resource
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Standard Package)
Work Effectively in Finance - AAT Level 2 Unit Resource and Revision Guide