Level 2 AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
Enrol today just £42 deposit!
Are you trying to find online bookkeeping courses for beginners just starting out in the finance industry? Our AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping will prepare you for junior and entry level roles in the accounting industry and will provide you with a solid knowledge of bookkeeping duties and the associated skills. You will learn about crucial financial transactions within a bookkeeping system such as recording financial transactions using double entry bookkeeping and journal adjustments.
With a current pass rate of 93% coupled with our award-winning online learning platform and outstanding learner support from qualified Tutors and dedicated Advisors, there is no better learning provider to study an AAT course with.
INTRODUCTION TO AAT
AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) is the world’s leading professional body for accounting with over 130,000 members worldwide. Their qualifications are developed in consultation with employers and will equip you with the key financial skills modern businesses are currently looking for, plus they are the perfect starting point for a successful, rewarding career in accounting and finance.
Initial deposit: £420
Monthly payments: £54
Payment duration: 7 months
*Based on a minimum 10% initial deposit. Payment plan can be customised at checkout.
✓ No hidden costs – AAT registration and membership, certificates, mock exams and more included
✓ 0% interest direct debit schemes available with no credit checks needed
✓ Learn from your own home, in your own time
✓ One to one Tutor support available via phone or email
✓ Award-winning online AAT courses
(Please see the 'Benefits' tab below to see our full list of features)
CLICK THE TABS BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE
Unit 1: Bookkeeping Transactions
This unit introduces you to the double-entry bookkeeping system and the associated documents and processes. You will gain an understanding of financial transactions within a bookkeeping system as well as the processing of customer transactions, supplier transactions and receipts and payments.Unit 2: Bookkeeping Controls
This unit will provide you with an understanding of payment methods, controls in a bookkeeping system and control accounts. You will also look at using the journal and how to reconcile a bank statement with the cash book.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to over 500 practice questions
- Work saves automatically to ensure it's never lost
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- One to one Tutor support available 7 days a week via phone, email or online
- Your own designated Learner Support Advisor to help you throughout the course
- Boost your earning potential
- 0% interest flexible direct debit plans with no credit checks needed
- Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification
- Free mock exams marked by a qualified Tutor
- Award-winning online AAT courses
- Gain a qualification that is sought after by employers
- Perfect for school and college leavers looking to develop a career path
- Perfect for short-term opportunities as well as long-term
- Go on to become a chartered and certified accountant
- All inclusive option available - exams, resources, AAT registration and membership, certificates and more included (Enhanced package only)
- Exam booking service (Enhanced package only)
- Gain access to MyAAT (Enhanced package only), giving you further benefits including:
- NUS Extra Card
- Interactive career guidance
- Networking opportunities
- Access to the AAT social community
- *Membership for one year only.
This qualification could assist you in gaining the following employment opportunities and potential salaries:
Junior Accountant – up to £27,000
Trainee Accountant – up to £20,000
Bookkeeper – up to £22,000
Once you have completed this course, you could look at our other bookkeeping courses for beginners, or you could progress on to the following:
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Standard Package)
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Standard Package)
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Standard Package)
Professional Accounting / Taxation Technician
AAT Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Enhanced Package)
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Enhanced Package)
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Enhanced Package)
Basic Payment Plan
|Deposit amount||Monthly payments||Payment duration||Total cost|
|Course Length||10 - 16 weeks|
"I’ve learnt so much and applied it to my financial role!"
Showing 1 - 1 of 1