accounting | higher | apprenticeship
Level 4 Professional Accounting / Taxation Technician
The Skills Network's Level 4 Professional Accounting / Taxation Technician Apprenticeship covers all relevant technical knowledge, as well as all appropriate regulation and compliance content. Apprentices will practice planning and prioritisation while honing their team working and leadership skills. Alongside this, Apprentices will learn how they can add value to a business whilst maintaining integrity and professionalism.
The Skills Network offers individualised learning to each Apprentice and heavily involves the employer with all curriculum scoping to ensure progress is meaningful. Prior attainment is carefully considered from the starting point to ensure time on programme is maximised and that career progression is mapped into their journey through strong IAG.
In addition, the curriculum scoping exercise provides an opportunity to review prior learning and completed qualifications, with the aim of personalising Apprenticeships to support and enhance your business, and therefore your Apprentices’ progress and progression.
Individual employers may set any entry requirements which may include:
- It is desirable that candidates would have achieved a level 2 in math and English (equivalent to GCSE Grade C or above) prior to commencing their apprenticeship training. For those apprentices who are yet to achieve a level 2 in English and math and will have the opportunity to complete these qualifications during their apprenticeship. However, a level 2 must be achieved in these areas before they qualify for entry to their end-point assessment.
During the duration of the apprenticeship your staff will develop a range of new knowledge, skills and behaviours which will add significant value to each apprentices overall learning, progress and development. These will include:
- Technical knowledge in accounting or tax
- Regulation and compliance
- Systems and processes
- Planning and prioritisation
- Using systems and processes
- Ethics and integrity
- Professional scepticism
The benefits of this level 4 apprenticeship include:
Once your employees have completed this apprenticeship, they could progress on to the following:
For further guidance/information on funding an apprenticeship visit: here