Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Our Level 3 Business Administrators Apprenticeship grows and enhances knowledge on a wide range of skills, from understanding stakeholders and principles of business, to improving current interpersonal skills and project management.
Through completing the Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, Apprentices will be encouraged to not only review, but value their own skills, knowledge and behaviours, as well as developing a highly transferable set of knowledge.
We offer individualised learning to each Apprentice, and heavily involve the employer with all curriculum scoping to ensure progress is meaningful. In addition, the curriculum scoping exercise provides an opportunity to review prior learning and completed qualifications, with the aim of personalising Apprenticeships to support and enhance your business, and therefore your Apprentices’ progress and progression.
Our strong IAG (Information, Advice and Guidance) ensures that each Apprentice understands the context of their learning, the assessment methodology and that their future career progression is carefully mapped into their journey.
Individual employers may set any entry requirements which may include:
12 to 18 Months
Workplace (direct delivery)
- Apprentices will gain a nationally recognised and accredited qualification
- Improve staff retention
- Work in partnership with a nationally recognised training provider
- Employees get access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Bespoke support to ensure Apprentices access high quality ‘off the job’ learning
- See rapid improvements in employees' performance, productivity and behaviours that will benefit your organisation
- Employees have access to unlimited support from a qualified trainer and a Learner Support Advisor (LSA) throughout their apprenticeship
Cost and Funding Information
Study this course
During the duration of the Apprenticeship, Apprentices will develop a range of new knowledge, skills and behaviours which will add significant value to each Apprentices overall learning, progress and development. Examples include:
With our combination of market-leading learning resources, exceptional customer service and award-winning LMS solutions, we are confident we can assist with your education and training delivery needs.Enquire now
Our Apprenticeship programmes focus on improving business productivity and staff retention, while creating an efficient and skilled workforce. We can supply learning materials to support with the delivery of Apprenticeship standards.Enquire now