Skills Bootcamps Tutor - Home Based
Working hours: Minimum 10 hours per week
Contract type: Flexible contract
Location: Remote/ Homebased
Salary: £28 per hour
What the role involves:
We have an exciting opportunity for a number of Tutors to join us here at The Skills Network to help provide teaching, learning and assessment marking to students undertaking an intensive twelve-week Skills Bootcamp programme.
This role is fundamental in our organisation’s ambition of ensuring that learners gain the new knowledge and skills required to make exceptional progress with their development, achieve high grades and are ultimately successful in obtaining their programme of study in a timely manner.
As a flexible Skills Bootcamp Tutor, you will be required to commit to a minimum of ten hours per week during days, evenings and/or weekends.
assessments and provide positive, SMART feedback to students to support
and develop their progression and knowledge
- Manage a caseload of learners, providing customised high-quality delivery
- To meet learning outcomes and improving soft skills in a flexible and appropriate manner within the environment in which they are located, to ensure timely achievement in accordance with The Skills Network's learner journey
- Use The Skills Networks systems to ensure all learner records, progress and reporting are kept up
to date and provided in a timely manner to support management reporting
and audit requirements
- Attend team meetings and Moderation/validation workshops
- Gain feedback from learners and employers through focus groups, surveys, and verbal feedback as appropriate and contribute to course evaluation
- Collaborate with the other staff and the Quality team and pursue opportunities for growth by developing high quality online learning products
- Level 3 Teaching Qualification
- Level 2 English Qualification
- Level 2 Maths Qualification
Tutors who have experience in any of the following areas would be highly desirable.
- Cyber Security - Skilled Network and Cyber Specialists with experience of Network Architecture, Cyber Security Fundamentals, and Cyber Threats
- IT Infrastructure- IT Infrastructure Specialist with knowledge and experience of IT essentials, networking and architecture, mobile and operating systems, cloud services and IT problem solving
- Data Analysis - Data Analyst Specialist with knowledge and experience of databases, legislation, modelling and IT fundamentals
- Digital Marketing - Digital Marketer with knowledge and experience of Social Media Marketing, SEO, Email Marketing, Digital Advertising, HubSpot CMS for Marketing, Coding and Inbound Marketing
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and would like to be part of something special. Then Apply today!
At The Skills Network, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants, employees, and partners without regard to any characteristics protected under the Equality Act 2010. The Skills Network believes that diversity and inclusion among our applicant’s, colleagues and partners are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.