study | accounting | online
Level 3 Indirect Tax - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Are you looking to study accounting online? Our award-winning online learning resources have been written by our expert AAT specialist, who has over 15 years of AAT teaching experience. The resources have been developed to prepare you for applying VAT legislation, completing VAT returns, and reporting VAT related information within an organisation.
You will gain practical accounting and finance skills by studying on our online learning platform, EQUAL. This innovative approach to learning involves:
- Technical content that includes worked examples and illustrations
- Practical scenarios and activities throughout
- Short, manageable sections
- Exam-style assessment questions at the end of each section to build your confidence and cement your understanding.
Payment options: This course is available via full payment or interest-free direct debit plan.
This unit will provide you with an understanding of applying VAT legislation requirements; accurately completing VAT returns and submitting them in a timely manner; the implications for the business of errors, omissions, late filing and payment; and reporting VAT related information within an organisation in accordance with regulatory and organisation requirements.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- 1:1 Tutor support available via phone or email
- Your own designated Learner Support Advisor to help you throughout the course
- Award-winning online AAT courses
- Potential to progress on to one of our other accounting courses.
Once you have completed this course, you could progress onto the following:
Management Accounting: Costing - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Indirect Tax - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Ethics for Accountants - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Spreadsheets for Accounting - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting