AAT Level 2 Working Effectively In Accounting And Finance
Level 2 Work Effectively in Finance - AAT Level 2 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Looking to improve your knowledge of finance by completing some online finance training? Our award-winning online learning resources have been written by our expert AAT specialist, who has over 15 years of AAT teaching experience. The resources have been developed to enable you to understand the finance function within an organisation, use personal skills development in finance, produce work effectively and understand corporate social responsibility.
You will gain practical accounting and finance skills by studying on our online learning platform, EQUAL. This innovative approach to learning involves:
- Technical content that includes worked examples and illustrations
- Practical scenarios and activities throughout
- Short, manageable sections
- Exam-style assessment questions at the end of each section to build your confidence and cement your understanding.
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- 1:1 Tutor support available via phone or email
- Your own designated Learner Support Advisor to help you throughout the course
- Award-winning online AAT courses
- Potential to progress on to one of our other accounting courses.
Work Effectively in Finance
This unit will present an introduction to the Foundation Synoptic Assessment (FYSA). It will provide you with an understanding of the finance function within an organisation, using personal skills development in finance, producing work effectively, and understanding corporate social responsibility (CSR), ethics and sustainability within organisations.
The benefits of this course include:
Once you have completed this course, you could progress on to one of our other online finance training courses, such as:
Bookkeeping Transactions - AAT Level 2 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Elements of Costing - AAT Level 2 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
AAT Level 2 Synoptic Assessment Preparation Revision Resource
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Standard Package)
Work Effectively in Finance - AAT Level 2 Unit Resource and Revision Guide