bookkeeping | course | online
Level 3 Advanced Bookkeeping - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Are you looking to start or progress your accounting career? Learn bookkeeping skills with The Skills Network to help you on your way.
Our award-winning online learning resources have been written by our expert AAT specialist, who has over 15 years of AAT teaching experience. The online bookkeeping resources have been developed to prepare you for complex accounting tasks, including advanced double entry bookkeeping, and acquisition and disposal of non-current assets.
You will gain practical accounting and finance skills by studying on our online learning platform, EQUAL. This innovative approach to learning involves:
- Technical content that includes worked examples and illustrations
- Practical scenarios and activities throughout
- Short, manageable sections
- Exam-style assessment questions at the end of each section to build your confidence and cement your understanding.
This unit will allow you to apply the principles of advanced double entry bookkeeping, implement procedures for the acquisition and disposal of
non-current assets, prepare and record depreciation calculations, record period end adjustments and produce and extend the trial balance.
The benefits of this online bookeeping course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- 1:1 Tutor support available via phone or email
- Your own designated Learner Support Advisor to help you throughout the course whilst still enjoying a fully online bookkeeping course
- Award-winning online AAT courses
- Potential to progress on to one of our other accounting courses.
Once you have completed this course, you could progress onto the following:
Management Accounting: Costing - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Indirect Tax - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Ethics for Accountants - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Spreadsheets for Accounting - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Standard Package)