Accounting | Software | course
Level 2 AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software
Are you looking to improve your knowledge of accounting software? Our AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software course covers one unit from the AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting, which covers how to use SAGE 50 software. It will provide you with all the key practical skills and knowledge needed when using SAGE 50, and can be very benefitial to many different job roles.
Upon successful completion of this course and exam, you will gain a nationally recognised AAT qualification and a SAGE 50 certificate.
ONLY £126 PER MONTH WITH A £42 DEPOSIT!
Introduction to AAT
AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) is an established and respected professional body, with over 125,000 members worldwide. Their qualifications are developed in consultation with employers and will equip you with the key financial skills modern businesses are currently looking for, plus they are the perfect starting point for a successful, rewarding career in accounting and finance.
Taking an internationally recognised AAT distance learning course with us could help you earn up to 58% more than those without the qualification, and all of our qualifications are mapped to the AQ2016 specification ensuring you are fully up to speed with all the key and current accounting principles. Coupled with The Skills Network’s award-winning online learning resources and outstanding learner support, your career in accounting starts here!
✓ No hidden costs – AAT registration and membership, certificates, mock exams and more included
✓ 0% interest direct debit schemes available with no credit checks needed
✓ Learn from your own home, in your own time
✓ One to one Tutor support available via phone or email
✓ Award-winning online AAT courses
(Please see the 'Benefits' tab below to see our full list of features)
Payment options available
‣ Full payment
‣ Interest-free direct debit plans (can be tailored to suit you)
Using Accounting Software
Within this unit you will find a clear link to all of the learning resources you will need for this course. These resourced are provided by SAGE and you will log in to your SAGE account to work through this unit.
You will discover how to enter accounting data at the beginning of an accounting period, record customer transactions, record supplier transactions, record and reconcile bank and cash transactions, be able to use journals to enter accounting transactions, product reports and maintain the safety and security of data held in the computerised accounting system.
On completion of this unit you will sit a computer-based test at a local test centre of your choice.
The benefits of this course include:
- No hidden costs – all exam fees, AAT registration and membership, certificates, resources and more included
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- 1:1 Tutor support available via phone or email
- Your own designated Learner Support Advisor to help you throughout the course
- Boost your earning potential
- Interest-free direct debit plans available which can be tailored to suit you
- Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification
- Free mock exams
- Hassle-free process – we book all of your exams for you
- Award-winning online AAT courses
- Gain a qualification that is sought after by employers
- Perfect for school and college leavers looking to develop a career path
- Perfect for short-term opportunities as well as long-term
- Go on to become a chartered and certified accountant
- Gain access to MyAAT, giving you further benefits including:
- NUS Extra Card
- Interactive career guidance
- Networking opportunities
- Access to the AAT social community
- *Membership for one year only.
This qualification could assist you in gaining the following employment opportunities and potential salaries:
Accountant – up to £25,000
Accountant Technician – up to £22,000
Once you have completed this Accounting Software course, you could progress on to the following:
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting
AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
|Full cost||Direct debit|
|£420||Initial payment of £42.00, 3 monthly payments of £126.00|