AAT Level 2 Elements of Costing Accounting Revision
Level 2 Elements of Costing - AAT Level 2 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Interested in one of our accounting courses? Part-time learning is available – you choose when and where to study. Our award-winning online learning resources have been written by our expert AAT specialist, who has over 15 years of AAT teaching experience. The resources have been developed to prepare you for using the cost recording system within an organisation, using cost recording techniques and providing information on actual and budgeted costs and income.
You will gain practical accounting and finance skills by studying on our online learning platform, EQUAL. This innovative approach to learning involves:
- Technical content that includes worked examples and illustrations
- Practical scenarios and activities throughout
- Short, manageable sections
- Exam-style assessment questions at the end of each section to build your confidence and cement your understanding.
Elements of Costing
This unit will provide you with an understanding of the cost recording system within an organisation, how to use cost recording techniques and how to provide information on actual and budgeted costs and income.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- 1:1 Tutor support available via phone or email
- Your own designated Learner Support Advisor to help you throughout the course
- Award-winning online AAT courses
- Potential to progress on to one of our other accounting courses.
Once you have completed this course, you could progress onto the following:
Bookkeeping Transactions - AAT Level 2 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Elements of Costing - AAT Level 2 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
AAT Level 2 Synoptic Assessment Preparation Revision Resource
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Standard Package)
Work Effectively in Finance - AAT Level 2 Unit Resource and Revision Guide