- Managing your social behaviour
- Communicating with others socially
- Understanding stress
- Understanding anxiety
- Understanding depression
- Understanding eating disorders
- Understanding equality and diversity
- Finding information about your rights.
- Understanding demands of study and setting targets for study
- Finding, using and keeping information
- Organising your study time effectively
- Listening and contributing when learning
- What makes a healthy diet?
- Healthy food preparation
- Food safety awareness
- Barriers that can prevent a healthy diet
- The principles of exercise
- The principles of nutrition
- Alcohol awareness
- Substance misuse
- Sexual health awareness
- Personal money management.
- Developing yourself and your strengths
- Planning and reviewing your self development
- Identifying and dealing with problems in daily life
- Presenting information on a CV
- Key qualities required for employment
- Job search skills
- Preparing for an interview
- Presenting yourself
- Rights and responsibilities
- Identifying achievable job goals
- Identifying and applying for jobs.