Level 3 Ethics for Accountants - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Interested in one of our online accounting courses? UK employers are frequently searching for candidates with accounting skills, so why wait?
Our award-winning online learning resources have been written by our expert AAT specialist, who has over 15 years of AAT teaching experience. The resources have been developed to enable you to understand the need to act ethically, recognize how to act ethically in an accounting role and identify the appropriate action to take in relation to unethical behavior.
You will gain practical accounting and finance skills by studying on our online learning platform, EQUAL. This innovative approach to learning involves:
- Technical content that includes worked examples and illustrations
- Practical scenarios and activities throughout
- Short, manageable sections
- Exam-style assessment questions at the end of each section to build your confidence and cement your understanding.
Ethics for Accountants
This unit will provide you with an understanding of the need to act ethically and the relevance to the accountant's work of the ethical code for professional accountants. It will also allow to recognise how to act ethically in an accounting role and identify actions to take in relation to unethical behaviour or illegal acts.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time - a key benefit of online aat courses
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- 1:1 Tutor support available via phone or email
- Your own designated Learner Support Advisor to help you throughout the course whist still enjoying a fully online accounting course
- Award-winning online AAT courses
- Potential to progress on to one of our other accounting courses.
Once you have completed this course, you could progress onto the following:
Ethics for Accountants - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Indirect Tax - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Management Accounting: Costing - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Spreadsheets for Accounting - AAT Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide