distance | learning | accounting | statements
Level 4 Financial Statements of Limited Companies - Level 4 Unit Resource and Revision Guide
Would your staff benefit from completing an account management training course? Our award-winning online learning resources have been written by our expert AAT specialist, who has over 15 years of AAT teaching experience. The resources have been developed to prepare your staff to apply techniques required for dealing with costs, analyse and review deviations from budget, and apply management accounting techniques to support decision making.
Your staff will gain practical accounting and finance skills by studying on our online learning platform, EQUAL. This innovative approach to learning involves:
- Technical content that includes worked examples and illustrations
- Practical scenarios and activities throughout
- Short, manageable sections
- Exam-style assessment questions at the end of each section to build your staffs confidence and cement theirunderstanding.
Financial statements of limited companies
In this unit, your staff will explore key aspects of financial statements, such as the reporting frameworks and ethical principles that underpin financial reporting and the key features of a published set of financial statements. They will also learn how to draft statutory financial statements for a limited company and consolidated financial statements.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Access to our online learning platform, EQUAL – the ideal way to study an online bookkeeping course
- UK-based support team, on hand to support you during your studies
- Potential to progress on to one of our other accounting courses.
Once your staff have completed this course, they could progress onto the following: