customer | service | apprenticeship
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist
The Skills Network's level 3 Apprenticeship for the Customer Service Specialist includes a wide range of study topics that the Apprentice is able to put into practice. These include organising and delivering quality customer service, resolving problems and enabling customer retention.
The Skills Network offers individualised learning to each Apprentice and heavily involves the employer with all curriculum scoping to ensure progress is meaningful. Alongside this, prior attainment is carefully considered from the start to ensure time on programme within employment is maximised.
Thorough IAG ensures that each Apprentice understands the context of their learning, the assessment methodology and that their future career progression is carefully mapped into their journey.
In addition, the curriculum scoping exercise provides an opportunity to review prior learning and completed qualifications, with the aim of personalising Apprenticeships to support and enhance your business, and therefore your Apprentices’ progress and progression.
Individual employers may set any entry requirements which may include:
- Advanced inter-personal skills.
- Experience of working with customers.
- It is desirable that candidates would have achieved a level 2 in maths, English and ICT (equivalent to GCSE Grade C or above) prior to commencing their apprenticeship training. For those apprentices who are yet to achieve a level 2 in English, maths and ICT will have the opportunity to complete these qualifications during their apprenticeship. However, a level 2 must be achieved in these areas before they qualify for entry to their end-point assessment.
During the duration of the apprenticeship your staff will develop a range of new knowledge, skills and behaviours which will add significant value to each apprentices overall learning, progress and development. Examples include:
- Business Knowledge and Understanding
- Knowing your customers and their needs/Customer Insight
- Customer service culture and environment awareness
- Business focused service delivery
- Providing a positive customer experience
- Customer service performance
- Team working
The benefits of this level 3 apprenticeship include:
Once your employees have completed this apprenticeship, they could progress on to the following:
For further guidance/information on funding an apprenticeship visit: here