| Learner management
EQUAL’s learner management system gives users an active view of learner progress, with end-to-end tracking and reporting features. EQUAL can be fully integrated into any existing system or used as a stand-alone product.
Supporting internal delivery, the system is the perfect solution for organisations that need easy-to-use technology to deliver outstanding results.
- End-to-end management of learner progression
- Bespoke reporting available for organisations
- IntIntegrate EQUAL reports with current systems
- Admin user access – edit users and run reports.
- Single sign-on learner access
- Simple reporting – send and receive data from your current system.
- Track learners at every stage of their course
- Fast and efficient data entry
- Audit compliant – EQUAL captures all information necessary for an audit compliant electronic file.
- Personalised tutor dashboard
- Diary management tool
- Submissions sent and marked online
- Learner tracking
- Moderation of learner work.
Christine Bennett - Counselling and Supervision, NCFE External Quality Assurer
"In addition to being an easy to use assessment system for learners, EQUAL enables permitted assessors and quality assurance staff to access/add to the learner work, assessor feedback, internal quality assurance reports, information about the learner and their employer (where relevant) and to contact logs between assessor and learner. It provides information about assessors and internal quality assurers, allows management of administrative matters and allows reports by course, internal quality assurer, assessor and employer to be generated. Much of the information required by external quality assurers is available together online at the centre or from home (with access permitted by the centre) via EQUAL, although centres decide for themselves how many of the systems facilities to use."