Award in Education and Training
This course will equip learners with a detailed understanding of education and training, including equality and diversity in the context of education and legislation and guidance that helps promote this.
Learners will also look at roles, responsibilities and relationships in relation to education and training, inclusive teaching approaches, assessment methods and how to design and deliver great virtual learning.
Unit 1: Group A unit: Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
Unit 2: Group B unit: Understanding and using inclusive learning and teaching approaches in education and training
Unit 3: Group C unit: Understanding assessment in education and training
Unit 4: Designing and Delivering Great Virtual Learning
The benefits of completing this course include:
- Learners will achieve a nationally recognised level 3 qualification
- Learners can learn from their own home, in their own time
- Learners get access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Learners will receive subject specialist support from a Tutor and access to a Learner Support Advisor for everyday queries
- Work saves automatically to ensure it's never lost