MOT Tester Annual Training – Class 4 and 7 (Learning Materials Only)
This course aims to provide the training necessary to stay up to date with the requirements of MOT testing, and is ideal for anyone who needs to complete their annual training in order to complete MOT testing for Class 4 and 7 vehicles.
Please note: This course only includes the learning materials.
This course covers Class 4 to 7 vehicles:
- Module 1: New technology
- Module 2: MOT testing requirements
- Module 3: Corrosion and standards of repair
You will look at new technology in relation to cars and passenger vehicles, including hybrid, hydrogen and electric vehicles. You will also look at MOT testing requirements, and how to access corrosion and standards of repair in relation to cars and passenger vehicles.
The benefits of this course include:
- Fully prepares you for MOT testing
- Delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where to study
- Engaging and interactive activities that stretches your thinking and helps to put your new, extended knowledge into practice
- Study will develop your knowledge, skills and confidence around crucial MOT testing topics, to enhance their future work, everyday life and employability
- Personalised learning support from our excellent team of Learner Support Advisors
- Support with your future progression through our Careers and Progression Coordinators.